Lemon Scented Tea Tree products are changing
Date Posted:6 February 2019
We're updating one of our essential oils.
We are progressively swapping the Lemon Scented Tea Tree essential oil for Lemon-Scented Ironbark (we are calling it Lemon Scented Eucalyptus as we are aware not everyone understands that Ironbark is a type of Eucalyptus).
The products affected are:
- Activated Charcoal, Sea Salt & Lemon Scented Tea Tree [Salt Bar]
- Activated Charcoal & Lemon Scented Tea Tree [Butter Bar]
- Lemon Scented Tea Tree COCO-NUT
- Lemongrass, Lavender & Tea Tree DOG SHAMPOO
- Lemon Tea Tree, Mint & Eucalyptus THREE IN ONE
- Foaming Handwash - Lemon Tea Tree, Mint & Eucalyptus
- Lemon Scented Tea Tree, Lavender & Peppermint Hand & Body Wash
The price of Lemon Scented Tea Tree means that this scent is no longer a viable option for us (our alternative would be to raise the price of just those products using this scent).
While the old scent was from a tea tree and the new one is from a eucalypt, they are both very pleasant lemony scents - in fact, our scent testers consistently preferred the Lemon Scented Eucalyptus. Tea Tree has a reputation for being antibacterial and antifungal, but the Lemon Scented Eucalyptus also has been shown to have these properties, though it's not as well known.