Box contains 10 bare (unpackaged) soap bars from the THREE-IN-ONE range.
Choose either 10 of one type or a mixed box (choose from the four scents in this range). The defaults numbers can be modified.
A versatile shower, shave and shampoo formulation.
When fellas started telling us they wanted just one chunk of soap for showering, shaving and shampooing the inner-geek in us was set free in the quest to formulate the perfect all-in-one soap bar.
We've included Moroccan Rhassoul Clay for razor slip and Virgin Coconut Oil for a satisfying lather to soothe hard-working skin and the very best of oils and butters for gentle, effective cleansing.
With a generous splash of our favourite masculine essential oils we know you'll want to convert.
This product was originally named Men’s Soap, but so many ladies were using it that we renamed it to Three in One.
- Moroccan Rhassoul Clay helps absorb excess dirt and oil and provides slip to our shaving soaps
- Brazilian Clay - provide natural colour, helps absorb oils and is particularly good for sensitive skin.
- Shea & Cocoa Butter, Olive, Castor, Coconut & Macadamia oils deeply penetrate and moisturise to leave your skin smooth & soft.
- Essential oils (depending on which set you select)
- Bergamot, Cedarwood & Patchouli Essential Oils - Provides a citrus and earthy scent.
- Lemon Tea Tree, Mint & Eucalyptus Essential Oils - Provides a citrus and refreshing scent.
- Patchouli, Ylang Ylang & Cinnamon Essential Oils - Provides a spicy and earthy scent.
- Sweet Orange, Clove & Black Pepper Essential Oils - Provides a spicy citrus scent.
Bars weigh a minimum of 110 grams.
As a guy that shaves a lot of real estate with a blade, face and head, [Washpool] men's goats milk shave and shower bars are absolutely the best. Just makes shaving a pleasure.
|Brand||Washpool Skin Wellness|
Love them!2 September 2018I ordered this box for my husband to test out to replace the dodgy 3 in 1 he was currently using from the supermarket. We both loved it. Smells amazing & doesn't dry out the skin. We can use it on our kids without worrying about toxic ingredients. Have shared & reccomended to friends & family (2 of which have brought their own bare boxes). Will keep sharing & spreading the love of these amazing, locally made products :)