Manuka Honey · Blood Orange Lip Balm Tin [LX3]
Lip Balm Tin
- All natural ingredients
- Smooth & moisturising
- Fits in your bag or pocket
- Now in a retro slidey tin!
|Protect + nourish||Lip Balm Tin|
|03||Manuka Honey · Blood Orange|
|Castor Oil · Beeswax · Shea Butter||8g|
or 4 payments of $2.50 with Info
Do your lips need a little protection?
Our Manuka Honey & Blood Orange Lip Balms have been formulated to protect and moisturise the lips. They can also be used to moisturise dry, cracked hands.
Now in a retro slidey tin! Fits in your pocket or bag.
- Manuka honey comes from beehives in New Zealand where the bees harvest honey from the manuka shrub. Manuka honey has been found to have highly therapeutic properties, including in wound healing.
- Beeswax helps solidify our balms and provides the skin with nutrients and a protective barrier.
- Castor oil comes from pressing the beans from castor bean plants. It acts as a humectant, which draws moisture to the skin and provides a protective barrier. It can be helpful for sunburn and other burns, skin irritation and inflammation.
- Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil, Avocado Oil & Cacao Butter deeply penetrate and moisturise to leave your lips smooth & soft.
- Jojoba oil is similar to the sebum in human skin, and can help with retaining moisture and preventing the growth of microorganisms. It is rich in proteins and minerals and can help soothe irritated skin. We use 100% pure cold pressed Australian Jojoba from Jojoba Natural, in South-east Queensland.
- Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant found in many fruits and vegetables and can help protect skin against free radicals. It can help with the appearance of blemishes.
- Rosemary Extract is a natural antioxidant, and helps keep oils fresh and extends their longevity.
- Blood Orange essential oil provides a zesty scent
|Brand||Washpool Skin Wellness|
Great20 July 2020Love it