Washpool now offers a fundraising option for your local school or community group.
Washpool Farm Soaperie is a family owned business based in Ballandean, Queensland. All our soaps are handmade on premises from only the best quality ingredients. These soaps are naturally free of synthetic fragrance and colour and are designed to delight your senses and pamper your skin. Washpool Farm specialises in gentle formulas to suit sensitive, dry, mature and allergy prone skin. The whole range is palm oil free.
Schools purchase the bars at a special fundraising price of 75% of our RRP, making 25% profit on each item.
Minimum: 20 bars total.
Steps for your successful fundraiser
- Show the Parent/member flyer (PDF) to your committee or board & get approval to run the fundraiser
- Appoint a coordinator & follow the fundraising coordinator guide (Word | PDF)
- Customise & distribute the fliers and order forms to your parents & members (see files below)
- Complete the consolidated order form and email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We'll send you an invoice for payment
- Within two weeks we'll send you back your lovely soaps
- Sort & distribute the soaps to your parents/members
- Enjoy the feeling of having run a successful and ethical fundraiser while supporting a small rural business
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the process.
- Fundraising coordinator guide (Word | PDF)
- Parent/member letter (Word | PDF)
- Parent/member flyer (PDF)
- Parent & Consolidated order form - (EXCEL & GOOGLE SHEETS versions calculate totals - the second sheet is the parent order form)
- Parent order form (PDF) - Excel/Google Sheets version see above
- Consolidated order form (PDF) - Excel/Google Sheets version see above