Manuka Honey · Goat's Milk [SCENT-FREE] [O1]
- Handmade at Washpool, Ballandean
- All natural ingredients
- Gentle & soothing
- Scent-free for sensitive skin
|Naturally good soap||BODY CLEANSER|
|O1||Manuka Honey · Goat's Milk|
|Extra Virgin Olive Oil · Scent Free||Approx. 110g|
or 4 payments of $1.49 with Info
Comforting to overloaded senses and delicate skin.
This range is unscented and made on pure extra virgin olive oil, and is suited to people with a range of allergies, sensitivities and skin 'problems'.
What do we really mean by Sensitive Skin?
Skin sensitivity could be due to allergies - which might include allergy to grains (ie gluten), ground nuts, tree nuts (including coconut) or dairy. We've carefully formulated this range to exclude some of the major causes of allergy**
** If you are dairy intolerant you might want to avoid this goat's milk bar.
Skin sensitivity could also be due to past or current exposure to harsh environments or substances that dry, irritate or inflame the skin. Look for simple ingredients that you can recognise in your products to reduce the chance of irritation.
Sometimes skin sensitivity is simply about our stage of life. Babies and children definitely have sensitive skin and many of my clients have told me that as they age they find they can't use the same drying products they did when they were younger.
Some people with sensitive skin react to scents, both artificial and natural, which is why this range is unscented, not even essential oils are added.
All of the soap bars in our Sensitive Skin range are made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and NO OTHER OILS. The lather of a pure olive oil (known as 'castile') soap is described as creamy or 'lotion like', which is exactly what you need when your skin is sensitive.
And our promise to you? If you're not happy with the gentle cleansing effect of our Sensitive Skin Soap, simply return it to us and we'll happily refund the full price.
Our Manuka Honey & Goat's Milk bars contain:
- Olive Oil (Extra Virgin) - We use food-grade extra virgin olive oil. Applied to the skin, it is helpful for dry skin, inflammation, wounds and burns. It is suitable for people with sensitive skin and babies and has excellent skin conditioning and emollient properties.
- Goat’s Milk is extremely moisturising and helps soften & soothe the skin. The PH of goat’s milk is similar to that of human skin and is full of nutrients. Some people with sensitive skin that can’t tolerate other products find that goat’s milk soaps are helpful. We use fresh goat’s milk from our neighbours in our Goat’s Milk range.
- Manuka honey comes from bees in New Zealand that harvest from the manuka shrub, and has been found to have highly therapeutic properties, including in wound healing
Bars weigh 110 grams when packed.
|Brand||Washpool Skin Wellness|
Saponified extra virgin olive oil, goat's milk, manuka honey.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Washpool Skin Wellness users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.