Nourishing Face Oil Refill 100mL · Pomegranate · Jojoba · Rosehip · CoQ10 
Daily Facial Moisturiser
- 100ml glass bottle
- Easy pour spout - this is a refill bottle, not a bottle that is suitable for day to day use as the spout will not allow for a small measured dose
- Smooth and soften dry, sensitive and mature skin
- Handmade here at Washpool
|REPLENISH + PROTECT||Daily Facial Moisturiser|
|01||Frankincense · Lavender · Neroli|
|Pomegranate · Jojoba · Rosehip · CoQ10||100mL|
or 4 payments of $22.25 with Info
Rejuvenate and hydrate your skin morning and night, with just a few drops. Highly concentrated with plant & seed oils, this advanced face oil formula offers lightweight nourishment designed to smooth and soften dry, sensitive and mature skin.
This formula has been specifically designed to help relax and revitalise dry, sensitive and mature skin, helping to prevent the visible signs of ageing. A luxurious combination of nature’s nutrient powerhouses (fruits, nuts & seeds) combine to provide long-lasting protection against the elements. Nourishing Face Oil will help promote suppleness while hydrating, softening and smoothing the skin.This refill bottle has a pouring spout to allow you to easily refill your 15ml or 50ml face oil bottles.
Washpool Nourishing Face oil can take the place of your moisturiser and it makes a lovely protective base either alone or under makeup. are our alternative to moisturisers. With no fillers, every ingredient is chosen specifically for its benefits.
Traditional moisturisers are made by combining oil-soluble ingredients (like mineral or vegetable oil) with water-soluble ingredients (usually water). To do this the product must contain an emulsifier (to make the oil and water ingredients combine). And because bacteria and mould love to grow in products that contain water, all standard moisturisers must also include preservatives. With no water in this Nourishing Face Oil, there's no need for preservatives.
Updating to new amber glass packaging meant new labels, giving us the perfect opportunity to add a very special ingredient to our facial oil - Coenzyme Q10. The essential oil scent blend was also extended to provide an even more luxurious sensory experience.
Co Q10 is a powerful anti-oxidant, naturally found in our bodies. Environmental stress and ageing both deplete CoQ10. Studies have shown that topical application of Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10) increases antioxidant levels and decreases free radicals. This function helps to prevent inflammation, wrinkling and loss of firmness.
New Amber Packaging:
Perhaps you've used our facial oil before or, if not, you might have seen cosmetic products packed into violet glass (it looks black). The violet glass helps protect the product from degradation caused by light, however, we have been questioning the use of this glass for some time for quite a few reasons.
1) The glass is thick and heavy, making it a poor choice for travel.
2) Recycling may not be assured, as some facilities do not process non-conventional glass types.
3) The violet glass is relatively expensive, pushing up the end price of products.
We believe that traditional amber glass is the best choice for our facial range (and more ranges to come) as it still protects products from light over the period of months the product is in use. It is also lighter to travel with and is readily accepted for recycling. The slim profile of our new amber glass packaging is both stylish and packs neatly into small packages, allowing us to deliver exceptional quality and value to valued clients.
Would you like a smaller bottle to try or for travel? Also available in a 15ml size.
|Brand||Washpool Skin Wellness|
Macadamia Nut Oil, Avocado Fruit Oil, Rosehip Oil, Jojoba Oil infused with Helichrysum, Hemp Seed Oil, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Olive Squalane, Essential Oils (Frankincense, Lavender, Palmarosa, Neroli, Rose Geranium, Ylang Ylang, Chamomile), Bisabalol (Chamomile derived), Sea Buckthorn Seed CO2 Extract, Vitamin E, Ubiquinone.
- Macadamia oil: Although we’re familiar with macadamia oil here in Australia, internationally it is considered one of the most highly prized oils for natural skincare. It has a wonderful reputation as a nourishing oil that supports cellular membranes, helping to retain moisture and regenerate the skin.
- Avocado oil: Surprisingly, avocado oil is one of the few oils to be pressed from the flesh of the fruit, rather than the seed. Avocado oil contains vitamins A, B and E as well as proteins and amino acids and supports collagen and skin structures. It absorbs easily and protects those with sensitive or damaged skin.
- Rosehip oil: Generously endowed with Vitamin A, rosehip help to delay age-related breakdown of the skin and underlying tissues. On the skin, the oil is silky and luscious, absorbing quickly to create a moisture barrier.
- Jojoba oil infused with Helichrysum: Jojoba is an excellent oil that is highly compatible with our skin. It helps protect the acid mantle, guarding against skin imbalances and bacteria.
- Helichrysum, also known as Immortelle and Everlasting, is held in high esteem by experts in the field, with Battaglia, S (2018) p. 288 stating that “The essential oil’s action in treating both chronic and acute skin disorders, with its combined skin-regenerating and anti-inflammatory action, means that it has secured itself a place as one of the most precious and important essential oils in aromatherapy”.
- Hemp oil: With its broad range of fatty acids, hemp seed oil has the reputation of being called “nature’s most perfectly balanced oil.” It soothes and heals dry skin.
- Pomegranate seed oil: Soothing and regenerative, pomegranate seed oil is of particular benefit for mature complexions and helps protect against environmental exposure. Pomegranate contains Omega-5 fatty acids and has a luxurious feel on the skin.
- Olive Squalane: As we age, our skin produces less emollient lipids. Olive squalane closely mimics the skin's natural moisturisers and helps reduce the signs of ageing that can occur when our skin isn’t adequately moisturised. This important ingredient helps prevent loss of hydration, keeping the skin more smooth and supple.
- Bisabolol: Derived from German Chamomile, Bisabolol is an anti-oxidant with well known soothing and anti-irritant properties. It restores suppleness and helps protect against environmental stress. Importantly, bisabolol also acts as a penetration enhancer, helping other active ingredients absorb into the skin.
- Sea Buckthorn Seed (CO2 extract): CO2 extracts are extremely concentrated and we have included Sea Buckthorn for its antioxidant, regenerative, environmental protection and skin strengthening properties.
- Vitamin E: Helps strengthen the barrier function of the skin. Vitamin E is an anti-oxidant that helps soothe and calm the skin and has the added benefit of protecting the other oils in the formula against oxidation.
- Frankincense, Lavender, Palmarosa, Neroli, Rose Geranium, Ylang Ylang, Chamomile Essential Oils: Selected for their balancing, soothing and aromatherapy benefits.
- Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10 AKA Co Q10) is a powerful anti-oxidant, naturally found in our bodies. Environmental stress and ageing both deplete CoQ10. Studies have shown that topical application of Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10) increases antioxidant levels and decreases free radicals. This function helps to prevent inflammation, wrinkling and loss of firmness.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Washpool Skin Wellness users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.