Balance and protect your skin morning and night, with just a few drops. Highly concentrated with plant & seed oils, this advanced face oil formula offers lightweight nourishment designed to refresh and balance oily and combination skin.
Washpool Balancing Face oil can take the place of your moisturiser and it makes a lovely protective base either alone or under makeup. With no fillers, every ingredient is chosen specifically for its benefits.This formula has been specifically designed for acne-prone, combination and oily skin. It is also suitable as a light, non-pore-clogging option during hot weather. A luxurious combination of nature’s nutrient powerhouses (seeds) combine to protect, while allowing the skin to breathe as it should.
With no water in this Balancing Face Oil, there's no need for preservatives.
New Amber Packaging:
Perhaps you've used our facial oil before or, if not, you might have seen cosmetic products packed into violet glass (it looks black). The violet glass helps protect the product from degradation caused by light, however we have been questioning the use of this glass for some time for quite a few reasons.
1) The glass is thick and heavy, making it a poor choice for travel.
2) Recycling may not be assured, as some facilities do not process non-conventional glass types.
3) The violet glass is relatively expensive, pushing up the end price of products.
We believe that traditional amber glass is the best choice for our facial range (and more ranges to come) as it still protects products from light over the period of months the product is in use. It is also lighter to travel with and is readily accepted for recycling. The slim profile of our new amber glass packaging is both stylish and packs neatly into small packages, allowing us to deliver exceptional quality and value to valued clients.
Restocking? 100ml refill available (will refill a 50ml bottle twice).
Would you like a smaller bottle to try or for travel? Also available in a 15ml size.
|Brand||Washpool Skin Wellness|
Fractionated Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil infused with Helichrysum, Rosehip Oil, Watermelon Seed Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Chia Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin Seed) Oil, Essential Oils (Lavender, Bergamot (Bergaptene Free), Cedarwood, Ylang Ylang, Frankincense, Rose Geranium, Sandalwood, Chamomile), Bisabalol (Chamomile derived), Sea Buckthorn Seed CO2 Extract, Vitamin E
Ingredients in depth:
- Fractionated Coconut Oil gently softens and moisturises the skin without clogging pores. Fractionating refers to the process the coconut oil goes through to separate the lighter parts of the oil from the solids. The liquid portion (fraction) of coconut oil is an ideal choice for facial skin care.
- Jojoba oil infused with Helichrysum: Jojoba is an excellent oil that is highly compatible with our skin. It helps protect the acid mantle, guarding against skin imbalances and bacteria.
- Helichrysum, also known as Immortelle and Everlasting, is held in high esteem by experts in the field, with Battaglia, S (2018) p. 288 stating that “The essential oil’s action in treating both chronic and acute skin disorders, with its combined skin-regenerating and anti-inflammatory action, means that it has secured itself a place as one of the most precious and important essential oils in aromatherapy”.
- Rosehip oil: Generously endowed with Vitamin A, rosehip help to delay age-related breakdown of the skin and underlying tissues. On the skin, the oil is silky and luscious, absorbing quickly to create a moisture barrier.
- Watermelon Seed Oil: High in linoleic acid to help clarify, detoxify and clear pores & calm irritated skin.
- Hemp oil: With its broad range of fatty acids, hemp seed oil has the reputation of being called “nature’s most perfectly balanced oil.” It soothes and heals dry skin.
- Chia Seed Oil provides essential omega-3 fatty acids and is anti-inflammatory and calming to your skin.
- Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin Seed) Oil provides moisturising and protection to your skin with its' antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Lavender, Bergamot (Bergaptene Free so no photo-sensitive compounds), Cedarwood, Ylang Ylang, Frankincense, Rose Geranium, Sandalwood & Chamomile Essential Oils: Selected for their balancing, soothing and aromatherapy benefits.
- Bisabolol: Derived from German Chamomile, Bisabolol is an anti-oxidant with well known soothing and anti-irritant properties. It restores suppleness and helps protect against environmental stress. Importantly, bisabolol also acts as a penetration enhancer, helping other active ingredients absorb into the skin.
- Sea Buckthorn Seed (CO2 extract): CO2 extracts are extremely concentrated and we have included Sea Buckthorn for its antioxidant, regenerative, environmental protection and skin-strengthening properties.
- Vitamin E: Helps strengthen the barrier function of the skin. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps soothe and calm the skin and has the added benefit of protecting the other oils in the formula against oxidation.
Simply divine25 April 2021I have always been hesitant to use oil on my already oily skin. This oil has absolutely proved me wrong. It doesn’t leave an oily residue and reduces shine. Goes on seamlessly under makeup and it adds a lovely glow on make up free days. I purchased this in store and the team were great at explaining its benefits and how to apply. Love all your products.