Box of 10 GOAT'S MILK Soaps - Bare
GOAT'S MILK with shea butter
|Naturally good soap||GOAT'S MILK with shea butter|
|GOAT||Box of 10 GOAT'S MILK Soaps - Bare|
|Goat's Milk · Shea Butter · Essential Oils||10 Bars|
or 4 payments of $14.99 with Info
Customise Your Purchase
Box contains 10 bare (unpackaged) soap bars from the GOAT'S MILK range.
Either 10 of one type or a mixed box (choose from the six scents (and one unscented) in this range). The default numbers for each scent can be modified.
These soaps come bare inside a cardboard box.
Due to the size of the Nanny Goat soaps we can't include them in these mixed boxes.
A mild and creamy bar for a gentle and soothing cleanse.
We understand how difficult and confusing it is to find a good cleansing product for your sensitive skin.
If you've been to a doctor for relief from eczema or dermatitis, chances are they recommended you avoid soap. On the other hand, you have probably seen or heard people say their skin has benefited from handmade goats milk soap.
While it's important for us to state clearly that our goats milk soap does not 'treat' eczema, dermatitis or any other medical condition we do believe that our goats milk soap can be a good choice for sensitive skin.
- Goat’s Milk is extremely moisturising and helps soften & soothe the skin. The PH of goat’s milk is similar to that of human skin and is full of nutrients. Some people with sensitive skin that can’t tolerate other products find that goat’s milk soaps are helpful. We use fresh goat’s milk from our neighbours in our Goat’s Milk range.
- Shea butter is obtained from the nuts of the shea or karite tree in West Africa. It is helpful in moisturising and hydrating skin. Traditional african healers value it for its anti-aging and moisturising properties.
- Cocoa Butter, Castor, Coconut, Olive & Macadamia oils deeply penetrate and moisturise to leave your skin smooth & soft.
- Essential oils - depending on your scent selection:
- Grapefruit, Tangerine & Lime Essential Oils provide restorative citrus aromas.
- Lavender & Geranium Essential Oils provide a sweet aroma and have a calming and grounding effect.
- Lemongrass, Lime & Lemon Myrtle Essential Oils provide herbaceous and citrus aromas that lift the spirits
- Patchouli and Lemon Myrtle Essential Oils provide a mix of earthy, grounding and uplifting scents
- Rose Geranium & Palmarosa Essential Oils provide a sweet & floral scent.
- Ylang Ylang, Lemon & Lime Essential Oils provide a floral and citrus scent.
- Unscented - for people with sensitive skin
- Mineral colours provide the natural hue for these bars
The combination of fresh goats milk, oils, butters and essential oils results in a mild, creamy lather and you'll have peace of mind, knowing you're bathing with pure, natural ingredients.
Our fresh goats milk soap bars help:
- to reduce exposure to potential irritants for people with sensitive, dry, mature and allergy prone skin;
- to leave your skin feeling soft and comfortable without the need for more products such as moisturisers (which often have synthetic ingredients and preservatives);
- to offer a gentle unscented product for those sensitive to perfume and scent;
- to offer aromatherapy benefits to those who enjoy natural essential oils;
- to help the skin heal itself by not exposing it to unnecessary chemicals.
Bars weigh a minimum of 110 grams when packed.
|Brand||Washpool Skin Wellness|
Goat's Milk Soap7 May 2020These soaps are lovely to use. We purchased a variety of different types in the 10-pack box and are delighted with these. They foam up beautifully and feel lush on the skin. Gorgeous - will be buying again.
Box of soap12 February 2019I have incredibly sensitive skin, that gets white dry patches on it. Since using this soap for the past year and a bit, my skin has significantly improved and I am no longer itchy and dry! I would definitely recommend this soap to anyone who is looking for a saviour for their skin!! I have always bought expensive body washes without sulfates, parabens etc but they never last long.. plus I still ended up getting the white dry patches!! Since using goats milk soap from washpool its no longer an issue!! We love this place so much, my partners parents have property out at Tenterfield so this is store is on our way! HIGHLY recommend using washpools goat milk soap! Plus each bar lasts SO long! I used to hate the thought of using bars of soap but I am 100% converted!! These soaps also don't leave your skin feeling brittle or that weird sticky feeling of using cheap soap bars.. it just feels great!!! Thank you Washpool!