Box contains 10 bare (unpackaged) Kitchen & Laundry soap bars.
Natural dish cleaning, laundry gel & pre-wash stain treatment.
This laundry bar can be used as a dish cleaning soap, a pre-wash stain treatment or to make a cost-effective, natural and biodegradable laundry gel.
Simply rub the soap though the warm water or rub onto a dish cloth to clean your dishes naturally.
For stain removal simply moisten the clothing item and rub the soap on the stain before washing. The eucalyptus & citrus oils in the soap act as solvents to help remove stains such as red wine, blood, grease and many more.
See the How to Use tab for instructions on making this into a liquid laundry soap.
Because I often deal with heavily soiled clothing, I like to use a product like Kin Kin Naturals laundry soaker & stain remover (active ingredient sodium percarbonate) with my wash. This product is one of the new generation of environmentally friendly washing boosters - it's made up of washing soda and baking soda and contains no phosphates or bleach. I place about a tablespoon into my powder dispenser to achieve brighter results. This is a personal choice - you could use the laundry gel as is for soft, clean laundry.
When using this product you’ll have the confidence that you are using an all-natural product, and that all the ingredients are renewable and biodegradable.
Airport & hiking friendly - simply cut into smaller sections for cleaning your travel clothes on the go.
Bars weigh 110 grams when packed.
Full loads should cost around twenty-five cents, depending on how much gel you use.
To make a laundry gel:
- Grate a bar of soap into a 2-litre bucket
- Top up the bucket with hot water and leave to dissolve and form a gel.
- Use about 1/2 a cup per load of washing - add to the machine and not the dispenser.
You may need to experiment with the concentration depending on your conditions:
- Softer water (like rainwater) requires less gel to wash well, harder water requires more
- Cold conditions when you are making the gel might mean you need to use a bigger bucket and more hot water to dissolve the soap - adjust the amount of gel you use in your wash accordingly
- Front loader washing machines require less gel than top loaders
- Heavily soiled clothes require more gel
- Larger loads require more gel
|Brand||Washpool Skin Wellness|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Washpool Skin Wellness users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.