Coffee · Mint [Sea Salt Scrub Bar] [L6]
LUXE BAR [SPECIALTY SOAP BAR]
- Handmade at Washpool, Ballandean
- All natural ingredients
- Ground organic coffee & salt for gentle exfoliation
|Handmade luxury soap||LUXE BAR [SPECIALTY SOAP BAR]|
|L6||Coffee, Mint & Sea Salt Scrub Bar|
|Sea Salt Scrub Bar||Approx 150g|
or 4 payments of $2.50 with Info
Do you love coffee so much that you can’t get going in the morning until you have your caffeine boost?
This bar is a serious contender for best exfoliating soap on the market. It is particularly handy at the kitchen sink to remove the scent of "onion hands". Also good for gardeners and hard working hands as the granules help remove dirt & grease but the gentle formula does not dry the skin.
- Organic ground coffee gives an amazing cleansing scrub for all hard-working hands (like gardeners, farmers, mechanics). We source our coffee beans from Zentveld's at Byron Bay and grind them fresh on-site. These are the same beans we use in our espressos (well, not the exact same ones, but you know what we mean!), full of caffeiney goodness. We find this blend much kinder on hands than traditional pumice.
- Pink Salt & Sea Salt provide gentle exfoliation and help provide this bar with a rich & creamy lather.
- Spearmint, Cedarwood, Lavender & Lemon Essential Oils provide a refreshing and deodorising scent
- Shea Butter, Coconut & Macadamia oils gently cleanse, leaving the skin smooth, soft & comfortable.
Formulated to cleanse AND moisturise, this bar won't leave your skin feeling stripped and dry.
"Awesome" - feedback given by trialists.
When using this product you’ll have the confidence that you are using an all natural product on your skin, and that all the ingredients are renewable and biodegradable.
Hand cut bars weigh approximately 150 grams each.
|Brand||Washpool Skin Wellness|
Great for super dirty hands22 August 2018I really love this bar for post gardening handwashing - it is gentle but gets all the dirt out. Smells gorgeous too.