NEW! Nourishing Face Oil · Travel Size · 15ml 
Nourishing Face Oil
- 15ml travel size glass bottle with dripper
- Smooth and soften dry, sensitive and mature skin
- Handmade here at Washpool
|SOOTHE + PROTECT||Nourishing Face Oil|
|01||Frankincense · Lavender · Neroli|
|Pomegranate · Jojoba · Rosehip · CoQ10||15mL|
Rejuvenate and hydrate your skin morning and night, with just a few drops. Highly concentrated with plant & seed oils, this advanced face oil formula offers lightweight nourishment designed to smooth and soften dry, sensitive and mature skin.
This formula has been specifically designed to help relax and revitalise dry, sensitive and mature skin, helping to prevent the visible signs of ageing. A luxurious combination of nature’s nutrient powerhouses (fruits, nuts & seeds) combine to provide long-lasting protection against the elements. Nourishing Face Oil will help promote suppleness while hydrating, softening and smoothing the skin.
Washpool Nourishing Face oil can take the place of your moisturiser and it makes a lovely protective base either alone or under makeup. are our alternative to moisturisers. With no fillers, every ingredient is chosen specifically for its benefits.
Traditional moisturisers are made by combining oil-soluble ingredients (like mineral or vegetable oil) with water-soluble ingredients (usually water). To do this the product must contain an emulsifier (to make the oil and water ingredients combine). And because bacteria and mould love to grow in products that contain water, all standard moisturisers must also include preservatives. With no water in this Nourishing Face Oil, there's no need for preservatives.
Prefer a larger bottle? Also available in a 50ml size.
|Brand||Washpool Skin Wellness|
Macadamia Nut Oil, Avocado Fruit Oil, Rosehip Oil, Jojoba Oil infused with Helichrysum, Hemp Seed Oil, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Olive Squalane, Essential Oils (Frankincense, Lavender, Neroli), Bisabalol (Chamomile derived), Sea Buckthorn Seed CO2 Extract, Vitamin E
Ingredients in depth:
- Macadamia oil: Although we’re familiar with macadamia oil here in Australia, internationally it is considered one of the most highly prized oils for natural skin care. It has a wonderful reputation as a nourishing oil that supports cellular membranes, helping to retain moisture and regenerate the skin.
- Avocado oil: Surprisingly, avocado oil is one of the few oils to be pressed from the flesh of the fruit, rather than the seed. Avocado oil contains vitamins A, B and E as well as proteins and amino acids and supports collagen and skin structures. It absorbs easily and protects those with sensitive or damaged skin.
- Rosehip oil: Generously endowed with Vitamin A, rosehip help to delay age-related breakdown of the skin and underlying tissues. On the skin, the oil is silky and luscious, absorbing quickly to create a moisture barrier.
- Jojoba oil infused with Helichrysum: Jojoba is an excellent oil that is highly compatible with our skin. It helps protect the acid mantle, guarding against skin imbalances and bacteria.
- Helichrysum, also known as Immortelle and Everlasting, is held in high esteem by experts in the field, with Battaglia, S (2018) p. 288 stating that “The essential oil’s action in treating both chronic and acute skin disorders, with its combined skin-regenerating and anti-inflammatory action, means that it has secured itself a place as one of the most precious and important essential oils in aromatherapy”.
- Hemp oil: With its broad range of fatty acids, hemp seed oil has the reputation of being called “nature’s most perfectly balanced oil.” It soothes and heals dry skin.
- Pomegranate seed oil: Soothing and regenerative, pomegranate seed oil is of particular benefit for mature complexions and helps protect against environmental exposure. Pomegranate contains Omega-5 fatty acids and has a luxurious feel on the skin.
- Olive Squalane: As we age, our skin produces less emollient lipids. Olive squalane closely mimics the skin's natural moisturisers and helps reduce the signs of ageing that can occur when our skin isn’t adequately moisturised. This important ingredient helps prevent loss of hydration, keeping the skin more smooth and supple.
- Bisabolol: Derived from German Chamomile, Bisabolol is an anti-oxidant with well known soothing and anti-irritant properties. It restores suppleness and helps protect against environmental stress. Importantly, bisabolol also acts as a penetration enhancer, helping other active ingredients absorb into the skin.
- Sea Buckthorn Seed (CO2 extract): CO2 extracts are extremely concentrated and we have included Sea Buckthorn for its antioxidant, regenerative, environmental protection and skin strengthening properties.
- Vitamin E: Helps strengthen the barrier function of the skin. Vitamin E is an anti-oxidant that helps soothe and calm the skin and has the added benefit of protecting the other oils in the formula against oxidation.
- Lavender Essential Oil, Neroli Essential Oil, Frankincense Essential Oil: Selected for their balancing, soothing and aromatherapy benefits.
Deeply nourishing.21 June 2019This product does what it says. I bought the smaller size to try and will continue to use it. My skin drinks it in, there's no residual oiliness or shine, a little goes a long way, and it doesn't have an overpowering aroma (which is very important to me). After a couple of weeks use with the Ivory Kaolin Clay · Rose Facial Cleanser, my skin tone and texture are more even and smooth.