Bathtime no longer has to be boring!
We have created these special critters for little ones with sensitive skin. These bars are unscented and not coloured, for extra sensitive skin and for those who prefer unscented products.
If you've been to a doctor for relief from eczema or dermatitis, chances are they recommended you avoid soap. On the other hand, you have probably seen or heard people say their skin has benefited from handmade goats milk soap.
While it's important for us to state clearly that our goats milk soap does not 'treat' eczema, dermatitis or any other medical condition we do believe that our goats milk soap can be a good choice for sensitive skin.
- Goat’s Milk is extremely moisturising and helps soften & soothe the skin. The PH of goat’s milk is similar to that of human skin and is full of nutrients. Some people with sensitive skin that can’t tolerate other products find that goat’s milk soaps are helpful. We use fresh goat’s milk from our neighbours in our Goat’s Milk range.
- Shea butter is obtained from the nuts of the shea or karite tree in West Africa. It is helpful in moisturising and hydrating skin. Traditional african healers value it for its anti-aging and moisturising properties.
- Almond Oil, Virgin Olive & Coconut Oil deeply penetrate and moisturise to leave skin smooth & soft.
The combination of fresh goats milk, oils & butters results in a mild, creamy lather and you'll have peace of mind, knowing you're bathing with pure, natural ingredients.
Our fresh goats milk soap bars help:
- to reduce exposure to potential irritants for people with sensitive, dry, mature and allergy prone skin;
- to leave your skin feeling soft and comfortable without the need for more products such as moisturisers (which often have synthetic ingredients and preservatives);
- to offer a gentle unscented product for those sensitive to perfume and scent;
- to help the skin heal itself by not exposing it to unnecessary chemicals.
Bars weigh 50 grams.
|Brand||Washpool Skin Wellness|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Saponified oils (extra virgin olive, virgin coconut, shea butter, cacao butter, macadamia, avocado, castor), goat's milk
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Washpool Skin Wellness users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.