Are you wanting to protect and nourish your lips from the effects of the environment naturally?
Our Manuka Honey & Calendula Lip Balms have been formulated to effectively protect and moisturise the lips. They can also be used to moisturise dry, cracked hands.
- Manuka honey is produced using a cold extraction method from the beehives of the pristine environment of the coastal forests of the Northern Rivers region, New South Wales. The bees gather nectar from some of the world's most potent and pure bioactive Jellybush honey. The honey we use has been tested by independent laboratories for its highly antibacterial and wound healing properties.
- Beeswax helps solidify our balms and provides the skin with nutrients and a protective barrier.
- Castor oil comes from pressing the beans from castor bean plants. It acts as a humectant, which draws moisture to the skin and provides a protective barrier. It can be helpful for sunburn and other burns, skin irritation and inflammation.
- Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil, Avocado Oil & Cacao Butter deeply penetrate and moisturise to leave your lips smooth & soft.
- Jojoba oil is similar to the sebum in human skin, and can help with retaining moisture and preventing the growth of microorganisms. It is rich in proteins and minerals and can help soothe irritated skin. We use 100% pure cold pressed Australian Jojoba from Jojoba Natural, in South-east Queensland.
- Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant found in many fruits and vegetables and can help protect skin against free radicals. It can help with the appearance of blemishes.
- Rosemary Extract is a natural antioxidant, and helps keep oils fresh and extends their longevity.
- Calendula is soothing to dry lips, and also refreshes and protects your skin.
|Brand||Washpool Skin Wellness|
Special16 April 2019Softened in car but did not melt, felt amazing going on and absorbed readily. Loved reapplying it, it feels really special.
Silky & smooth16 April 2019Very silky and smooth. Lovely thick texture that didn't come off after a drink of water like the cheap store-bought lip balms. I love this lip balm's thickness and quality of ingredients, which are good enough to eat! I no longer have dry crispy lips.